Business Start is designed to give individuals considering self employment or starting their own business, an opportunity to explore their options and become acquainted with every stage of the process of starting in business.
- To provide participants with an overview of all the elements involved in Starting a business.
- To assist participants in decision making prior to business start up
to explore participants business ideas.
- To develop an understanding of financial obligations and accounts know how.
- Cash flow projection.
- Business Planning.
- Participants will be equipped with.
- An overview of the core elements of business set up.
- An understanding of financial obligations, Cash Flow and accounts.
- How to create a business plan.
- Suitability for self employment or business.
- Defining the business idea and the product or service provided.
- Assessing the Market.
- Identifying the customer – primary and secondary research.
- Researching the competition.
- Creating awareness for the product or service.
- Ways to market.
- Business Structures.
- Record keeping and accounts.
- Cash Flow, profit and loss, VAT, Taxation
- Pricing, Marketing and Sales.
- Business planning – creating a business plan.
Two day programme (min.)